Re: Disk images

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> I am going to bed

Well, I have hacked the scripts so they should (hopefully) work. I am
going to have one run through a build before going to bed.

The problem is that GNU tar does not understand:

(cd somedir; tar cf - .)|(cd otherdir; tar -xf -)

SO I hacked it to tar to a temp file which gets untarred and deleted.

We'll see.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org