boot floppies

George,

Enrico uploaded a new boot floppy snapshot, that he claims produces
working boot, modules, and base floppies. He said he didn't check the
dependencies in the base floppies (but unless he really broke my script
there will not be a problem). Everything but the net config is in C
with newt as a GUI.

I think that most of the contribution that SEUL could make to the boot
floppy would be to develop an easy disk partitioning tool. The rest of
the installation, like setting up your LILO config, is part of the "base
system", not the boot floppy. We can use some help there, too.

	Bruce