Re: Who are we working for

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> It is SAMBA that is, in the short run, going to get Linux into the
> workplace.

I've been saying this for a while.  Also, don't sell IP-Masq short.  I'd
have to say SAMBA and a IP-Masq are two of Linuxes best selling points,
and AAMOF Linux is the only one that does IP-Masq.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      "Oh, Bother," said Pooh as he deleted his root directory...