Re: The Distribution

Þann 22-Jan-98 skrifar William T Wilson:

> The point is, we need to find non-US sites which are free of such laws, in
> order to make our distribution politically correct.  Finland and Denmark
> have been suggested as good points for such a thing.

  Finland is a good choice, but I don't know about Denmark... they sometimes
interpret the law as they see fit :-) Iceland is us-Friendly, more so than
any of the other, and the laws there are sane... and so are their tradition
towards law (if one can find a site there).

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194