BOOT DISK SUCCESS!

Ok, using a hamm system, I was able to build boot disks using the bo
boot-floppies package.  I had to install it --force debends and had to
edit the Makefile to point to the places I wanted it to point to, but it
worked. (or, more accurately, it has worked so far, the root disk built
and it is now building a boot disk which is further than I got on a bo
system)

Tomarrow I will edit some of the files to customize them a bit for SEUL
and produce a set for us to play with as a demonstrator.

I have no idea if these will actually work since it looks like it might
actually be a libc6 system that it built but I am interested in giving the
thing a try.

I will let you know how it goes.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org