boot disks up

THe Debian boot disks that I built on a Hamm system are up at
ftp://ftp.shorelink.com/pub/seul/unstable/disks-i386

I have not tested them. The are not the SEUL customized disks either.

Download the resc1440.bin format a floppy, dd the image to teh floppy
something like this:

dd if=resc1440.bin of=/dev/<your floppy device> bs=1024

Reboot from floppy.

Let me know if it works, I am at work and that 386 floppy is NOT going to
boot Sun SPARC's very well :)

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org