Re: Core

George Bonser wrote:

> > Probably should add perl, tcl, tk, python, etc...
>
> Why?
>
> perl might be a candidate the others seem fairly optional to me.

Anything that programs commonly use should be in the core.  Perl
certainly, I guess the others are debatable.  But why not?

There are an increasing number of apps written in Tcl/Tk.  And probably
Perl/Tk for that matter.

I'm starting to learn Perl/Tk now...writting a custom ticket selling
application with it.  Perhaps after I'm done I'll turn it into a more
general app, and it might actually give some people reason to use
Linux!  :-)
--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally