Focus groups in dev-distrib

I am breaking distrib into three focus groups.

1) User classification

	Identify and specify types of users. Identify specific
	applications and types of applications that these groups would require.
	These might include home user over dialup, networked users in
	business, acedemic, engineering and scientific areas.  Point out
	what is unique to these type of users.  Are there any conflicts in
	the things these users need?

2) User configurations

	Define exactly which users we will support and specify their
	configuration environment. The goal here is a step-by-step
	description of the installation with a full description of the
	installation process.

3) Installation/Configuration development team

	Implement the installation.

Members of group 1 will work closely with SEUL, Members of group 2 will be
intersted in the applications coming from the other groups.  I will
attempt to be your laison to the other SEUL groups and to the leadership
as well as being a member of all three groups.

I am currently waiting for an example of the Debian-2.0 boot disks.  I
have seen nothing yet that will actually build properly.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org