FVWM2 change

I have a minor change to the basic Debian fvwm2 ... I want folks to either
start using the fvwm2 hooks in /etc/X11/fvwm2 or start developing such
hooks in /etc/X11/wmaker

In /etc/X11/fvwm2/init.hook add the following:

+ "I" Exec xsetroot -solid lightsteelblue &

We need a configuration control mechanism ... cvs/sccs/clearcase?

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org