Re: The Distribution

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:

> He has a valid point here, I think.  Reguardless of Debians next
> version, we should be getting Linux core together.  Linux core is
> independant of the dist anyway.  We should examine hamm when it comes
> out for possible ideas to add to Linux core, but the ability to begin
> putting it together exists now and should begin.

I am working on it ... going through building boot disk sets on Debian
1.3.1 right now.  There is also an NFS mount of a debian mirror on Corsica
now in its public FTP directory.

I will start building a SEUL tree and setting up a mirror shortly.  I am
going to start modifying package names to make then SEUL unique shortly.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org