xhelp

What the hell.

Since there has been no decision on what help browser we are using I figured I
would post a quick update on xhelp (in case there is any interest.)

I have a snapshot (.tar.gz) of what is in the seul cvs repository which I placed
on my web page at:

http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/seul-dev-help/

There is a basic makefile which makes install (and uninstall) a little easier.
You need tcl/tk8.0 and Tix to use it, so if you don't want to get these then
never mind.

It still only does html, text, tar.gz html, and man pages, though the display is
a little cleaner (a better html widget.)

Ken