xhelp stuff

Just as an update to the status of the xhelp program I am working on.
Search mostly works. There are a few minor bugs that need working out,
but it should be available soon in cvs.

One problem (other than the operational bugs) is the size of the index
files. Currently my man index is almost 7MB and the howto index is
between 2MB and 3MB. Someday I will want to fix this.

I will not be able to implement a "find" feature (as in finding words
on a displayed document) unless I replace the html widget I use,
or wait until it is updated, since it currently does not support
the operation. I expect that it will at some point, but may
write the developer of it to see if he has a time line for development.

Ken