The SEUL project, OR, Re: ducks

After being subscribed to all 9 of the SEUL mailing lists, with their
total membership of at least 100, for around a week, I got two
messages.  One was from a guy showing his interest in the project and
asking how he could help out.  The other was this:

> Ray, Carlena and Rachel Closson wrote:
>
> Hi my name is Rachel.I want to know what type of food do ducks eat.I
> have a duck egg but we're not sure what to feed it if  it hatches.I
> was wondering if it would be okay to if a took little bits of bread
> and dipped them in milk and feed it to it.Well thanks for your time in
> reading this letter.Bye.
>
>                                   Rachel.

Dave, this is your area.  Feel free to help this lady out if you like.
:)

Mick.

Michael (Micksa) Slade                   | Until Ace Ventura, no actor
mslade@cadre.nepean.uws.edu.au           | had considered talking
http://mickworld.cadre.nepean.uws.edu.au | through his ass. - Jim Carrey