Re: Where to from here?

> We cannot really continue much on documentation without knowledge
> of what components WILL be included in the system, and there is
> already some consensus on some (most?) of the other issues (if you
> disagree please write so we have something to talk about :)
>

> o We need to be able to support more than just SEUL, though SEUL
>    is the main target currently.
>
> 1. We decide to focus on documents for SEUL originally, and wait for
>     final applications to be decided on and write docs as they come.

SEUL does not exist at this stage. You can't produce anything useful for
something that can't exist. Pick something concrete to work with. If
SEUL is based on Debian, write for debian. Port to SEUL when SEUL exists.

> 2. Decide to take a broader view and start writing or championing the
>     writing of these docs for groups other than SEUL (KDE, Gnome, RH...)

exactly. This way you can produce something today.

-- Donovan

^[Dd]ono(va[nN])? *[Rr]ebbechi *$
	\*\*\* (WW)?Web-(WW)?Weaver \\
Project Independence -- Linux for the Masses
http://independence.dunadan.com