Help System Design.

Hello.

As a brief introduction, I am Ken Duck, the current leader/prime for
the help system development.

Over the next couple of days I will post everything that has been
done so far on the help system, starting from the original design,
to the current working code for the prototype/demo system.

Comments, corrections, criticisms, help, etc. are always welcome.

The original design documents are posted at:

http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/Help-System-Design.html

Starting tomorow night and over the next couple of nights I will
post additions/changes (both past and present) as well as the
current versions of the code with descriptions and more detailed
design documents with the code.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net