Program error notes!!

Note that there is an execution problems which, though not
correct yet, will be solved shortly.

1. The file plugin.fifo has to be created in the help
   directory with the command:

   mkfifo plugin.fifo

2. The file help.fifo should NOT exist in the help directory.

3. Currently the program elements should all reside in the
   same directory and be executed from there. This problem
   will be fixed for the next release.

4. Basically, if the help daemon is not exited correctly the
   file help.fifo is not removed and it will cause execution
   problems. This problem will be fixed.

In fact, all these problems will be fixed and the fixes will
be posted. I will also be creating instalation scripts so that
no one needs to go through the agony of figuring out what any
of this means. I will have these scripts ready by the end of
the weekend and will post where to get a .tar.gz file of the
most current version.

If you try to install it, good luck. Are you sure it isn't
worth waiting just one or two days?

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net