Help Stuff notes.

There are a few notes which I need to present about
the code I have posted. Note that this is very early
development and much more will be done.

1. wish8.0 is necesary for the execution of the
   program, since one of the new features (showing
   the program within another program's window) is
   used for the display process.

2. I have no make file so you need to compile by hand.
   g++ -fPIC -c helplib.c
   g++ -shared -Wl,-soname,helplib.so.1 -o helplib.so.1.0 helplib.o
   gcc -ldl xhelp.c -o xhelp

   (gcc will probably work in place of g++, I don't think
   I used any object stuff. I just use g++ cause of habit.)

3. Make sure helplib is in the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

4. Make sure helplib.so.1.0 is symbolic linked to helplib.so

   ln -s helplib.so.1.0 helplib.so

5. There are design shortcomings, implementation shortcomings,
   bugs and other crude things. Comments and mention on them,
   especially discussion on better methods of doing things,
   is very welcome. Note that I will be posting updates as
   often as possible.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net