SEUL: Installation OS

> I'm not suggesting booting into DOS.  I'm suggesting booting directly into
> a FreeDOS (or OpenDOS) based installer.  The user would never see anything
> resembling a DOS prompt.

Why do we have to use *DOS??  RedHat doesn't, Debian doesn't, LinuxPro
doesn't, OpenLinux doesn't, SuSE doesn't.  There is nothing we can do in *DOS
that we can't do in Linux.  This has been debated exhaustively in the past
(check the archives), and it has been decided already that we will not be
building such a complex multi-boot system and relying on an inferior OS to do
the installation.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user