Re: SEUL: hardware detection

William T Wilson wrote:

> If someone wants to try and make the installer cope with floppies, they're
> welcome to.  But I think it would be wasted effort.

Agreed.  There's no way a computer newbie is going to spend untold hours
downloading Linux via FTP, rawriting to 40 floppy disks, then installing
it.

If a user doesn't have a CD-ROM or an Ethernet to one that does, they
need an upgrade......

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally