Re: "Intelligence"-gathering survey/software

> How much of the proper information is actually in the registry however
> and how much is simply reported by the driver at run time ?  For this
> reason alone it may still be better to run under windows.

I think the majority of it is available from the registry files.  I agree,
though, it's still better to run it under Windoze, since it allows us to
use other means to gather this information (if any exist).

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user