Re: SEUL: Stopping dreams

Cyberdyn writes:
> Console graphics look like GUI?  Surely you jest!  Tell me you don't
> honestly believe this?

To the sort of user who was described in the posting I responded to, if the
mouse works, it's a GUI.

> What kind of "nice background"?  Something in blue maybe?  No maybe green
> will fool them.

Plaid.  The MacDude tartan.

> Tell me, how do I put a jpeg of Saturn on the background of  a shell
> menu?

Why would you want to?  It's just a bloody login screen to use until X is
configured.  Then you can ugly up XDM with whatever gewgaws you want.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)