Re: The Distribution

   Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:33:13 -0500
   From: Rick Jones <rickya@siservices.net>
   Sender: owner-seul-dev-ui@seul.org

   Paul Anderson wrote:

   > On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Rick Jones wrote:
   >

   > >       Enlightenment, WindowMaker, Afterstep, FVWM2
   > >
   > Before we put enlightenment out, we GOTTA change the bg for VT3 in it's
   > DEFAULT theme...  Deffinitely gotta do that.  TTYL!

   I like it myself.  You go to an art museum and see much worst that that
   all over the walls.  My intention, if E is used, is to create an entire
   SEUL theme.  Which ofcourse will attempt to be tastefull to all
   audiences.  And impressive to them at the same time.

   Ofcourse, E, has some problems that are bringing it down in favor from
   my point of view.  I have sub'd to it's dev list and am giving it a fair
   shot.

THe problem about E is than it is not easy to fit in 256 colors.  It
fits but the apps run out of them.  And once you have loaded all the
nifty backgounds your X server can be over 20 Megs.

E _cannot_ be the default manager.  Of course it should be included: a
thing to make Windowsers jealous...

--
			Jean Francois Martinez