Re: Discussion vs. consideration (of KDE/KIllustrator)

For once we have reached COMPLETE agreement.  This is the point at which
intelligent people ( and I like to pretend I am one :) change the
subject.
Long Live Linux.
Long Live GNOME
Long Live KDE
Long Live SEUL
Viva la difference :)

--
"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."