QZB Re: seul-edu project updates

hi!

It seems that QZB project is in  deep  sleep,  because  in  the
current circumstances I can't get enough time to learn XML  and
make QZB a piece of code which  will  need  further  help  from
others (and thus start to be true Open Source project!).

I want to make quiz-knowledgebase data-driven. That is, it will
be up to implementations (clients)  how  to  use  quiz-data  in
certain ways.

*

As for the article Doug mailed for us, I think that, yes, users
are such unless they attend special courses  where  they  learn
certain programs. It's up to methodology!

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Tuesday, April 06, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1