Re: seul-edu project updates

Micah Yoder sent me this update on his projects, including one that
hasn't made it to the projects page yet:

Mauricio Rivera has my DOS example program in Pascal for a
Derive-workalike running.  He's currently trying to port it to Delphi.

I've been spending most of my programming time lately working on the
port to C++ so it can be used with Linux.  That's going fairly well.  It
definitely could be used in an educational environment.

Also still working on the airline simulator, though I haven't much for
the last week or so because of the math program.  I'm adding an economic
simulator for 0.0.3.  It's getting close I think...  Sort of
rudimentary, but it doesn't need to be advanced for a project like this.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a