Re: QZB Re: seul-edu project updates

> So basically, I can get somebody to write a document that will walk
> you through learning XML specifically for the QZB project, if you tell
> me the sorts of things you want to know.
>
> (This goes for other people here too.)

I want to know what is exactly an XML parser.
What I need to do if I want to have XML file format for Dr Geo : I mean
how far can help a parser in my application.

Also there is many kind of jargon and this how to could help to make it
clear (there is a faq on www.w3.org who can help)

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org