Re: The Open Lab project

> Here's one more project I've noticed but not had a chance to
> investigate closely:
>
> <http://theopenlab.uml.edu/>
>
> If anyone else does so, let us know what you find!
     Their site seems mostly to be focusing on building tools for
molecular biology, though their mandate appears to have a broader focus
into other disciplines.
     Right now, although their site is particularly pleasing to look at,
it will likely be more relevant to the hardcore molecular geeks for now.
I've contacted them as part of the sGPL project, so I'm keeping an eye
on them to see how they develop ... :)

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052