EDU-FAQ

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that I have finally (handwritten) a suggested outline.
 I will post these soon -- this  week.  Tomorrow I have to submit grades.
Then get my last quarter organized, but I will post something this week.

I am hoping that 1) I will get comments on the outline:  redundant, missing
and ideas for the various parts.  2) I am hoping people will send me
paragraphs and urls to -- many sections I think we can just refer people to
other url, howtos and FAQs.

I hope this plan sounds reasonable to you folks.

Bill