xletters patch for children

I tried the xletters game, really nice!

I also tried the patch.  I think it's a good idea, making the game
easy enough for a young child to be able to play it.  I just don't
think that separate word-lists is the right way of doing it.  One
could maybe add functions to the program, selecting words out of the
standard database, based on what letters are used.
  I haven't looked deeply in the source, but I guess that the
original levels are based on length and only lowercase vs other
signs.. This addition would then be to select words with just the
letters "asdfjkl" in them, and favouring words with double-letters
like "add".

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>