GNOME vs GTK

There's much talk about GTK+ as the best gui-library and that
programs should work under GNOME.

I myself am using GTK--, and KDE!  I'm too idealistic to use QT for
my own programs, but I like KDE and started using it before GNOME was
very stable..  I just think that the programs developed for
educational needs very well can use GTK, but the should not be nested
to deply with GNOME.  I think that a good application shouldn't be so
connected with either desktop that developers using the other one
think that they should port it in any way.

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>
Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/