Re: Word processor - LyX

Bill,
I couldn't help commenting on your comments on writing and outlines. I
couldn't agree more, however I feel we're in the minority. When I was in
school, we would get a professor who would ramble all over the place and I
couldn't figure out what was going on, however it didn't bother anybody else.
Then we would get a professor who had everything organized to perfection and
everyone else had all kinds of problems, but for myself it was trivial. This
tells me there are two different types of people in this regard. One type
needs things organized whereas the other type seems to function well in what
I would call chaos. I say this because it is important to grasp that this is
a reality.

Bob