Re: How about an inter-project project?

Doug,
As regards this, I could suggest that my wife's school is, perhaps,
typical
of many in some respects.
The school is a Catholic Parish school, K-8, with a population of less
than
300 students.  The school has probably 1/2 to 1/3 the population as
typical
public schools in the area.
The school is INDEPENDENT from direct control from a central
administrative
body.
The budget is very limited.
There is no talent in the realm of computer expertise on staff.

Just some food for thought.
Bill

--
Intelligence is the ability to discern.