Re: Educational texts - written language teaching

Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> Well, any comments are welcome!  I wouldn't like to lay time on
> something not worth it!

I have only compliments.
Maybe you should also produce a set of images, representing those things
adapted to age 6-7 (baby, ball, mummy,...)
Because of these images (seem to me necessary), and also for the fonts,
it would be better to work with an artist. But not necessarily. Why not
trying to motivate somebody doing nice pictures for some children
litterature ? Thus your idea could become just a legendary children
universe !

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France