Re: Educational texts - written language teaching

> I've been thinking about texts concerning the usage of GNU/Linux in
> schools.  I'm really not sure whether this is anything usefull at
> all, or if it's something just out of any techers common sence, but
> I've started out on a text for teaching reading and writing.

I find you paper very interesting and will talk about your ideas to our
primary school teacher.
Could you include link of the application you speak about ? Or even
further exemples/ideas of possible applications.

> (I'm having a pause in the expmath development, waiting for the next
> version of cln that should come soon and be compilable with libc6 2.1)

What is cln ?

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org