[seul-edu] OSEF announcement

Harry McGregor asked me to make this announcement for him this morning,
as he's in Denver to speak at the CLIQ conference today.  His and
Justin Ziegler's new venture, OSEF, is to "go live" today.  While the
initial page, <http://www.osef.org> is still just a placeholder, the
actual site (it will be moved into the placeholder sometime today) is
available at <http://www.osef.org/index2.html>.  Take a close look at
it, particularly at GOVIA, Project Snowball, and the K12 Hardware
Design Labs.  I think Harry and Justin have a very good idea here, and
hope it works well.

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government