Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi Roger,

That sounds good too me.  Should I send you the tarball
before we know Jacques answer so you can see it my web
pages have all the correct stylesheet stuff in them,
etc?  Or do you want to do that at the end?

BTW, as far as I know there are no links yet to the
	doc/
directory is there?

Once all this is sorted out someone will also need to
put a link on the project page under the HowTo or Docs
or what ever it is called.

Bill

-- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
> > I am hesitant to change my URLS, because I am afraid
> > will over look something and have some bad URLs.
(Not
> > that this can't be done, its just prone to errors).
> >
> > In anycase, let me know.  Outside of this issue the
> > first stuff is ready to go.  I can tar ball it and
send
> > it to you when this URL stuff is resolved.
> >
> > PS - do you think the relateddoc.html will
eventually
> > need its own directory?  I think it will.  However,
> > only need to change the URL to it at some point so
it
> > isn't a big deal to me.
> >
> > Bill
>
> Ok. Sounds like we should wait for Jacques to respond
with his opinion
> on these two issues. I would say that you shouldn't
rewrite your docs, if
> you think that might introduce new bugs. So either we
kill doc and make a
> docs and put relateddoc.html into docs (or just put it
in the edu root),
> or Jacques says that it needs its own directory and
suggests a name for
> it. Once we hear, I'll rearrange things appropriately
and we should be
> all set.
>
> Thanks,
> --Roger

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>