[seul-edu] The # 1 drinking board game on the planet!!!

Hey There,

Well here it is, the # 1 drinking board game ever created.  "Dont Drink & Drive" the board
game,  the best party game of the new millennium is finally here.  This
game is a party game as well as an educational game, help us in the fight against drinking
and driving.  A must have for your next party or get together.   READ
ON!!!!!!!!!

So you've been out drinking all night, now its time to go home.  The object of the game is to
make it home safe (call a cab).  You must drive your car all around the
board to the end where home is.  On your journey you will encounter some real wacky stuff,
laughing your ass off the whole time.  You might stop off at another bar
or stop for some fast food.  You might be able to call a cab to drive you home (thats the
plan).  You better hope you call a cab because there are police cars all over
the board waiting to pull over DRUNK DRIVERS!!!  If your car lands on one of these
spaces you must take a sobriety test (30 different tests) , if you fail you will get
a DWI,  you'll end up in jail and you probably wont make it home.  There are over 100
spaces on the board (very colorful board with creative artwork and design)
telling you to do all sorts of crazy things or telling you to tell someone else to do something
wacky.  The game can be different every time you play it. You can  rear-
end people, cut each other off the road and even get into accidents.  Who knows whats
going to happen to you on your way home.  Hopefully you'll be able to
trade your car in for a taxi cab (yellow cars in the waxi taxi garage).  The players in the cabs
usually make it home before anyone, thus being the winner.
http://www.drinkingfun.com

This game is not just a party game,  it's an educational game.  We want to instill in peoples
minds the fact that drinking and driving don't mix.  We want people to
realize by taking sobriety tests, that alcohol seriously alters your memory, speech,
judgement, and coordination.  Hopefully people will realize that if they were driving
drunk for real instead of playing a game, that they would be in deep s---!!!   This game acts
as a simulator, like an actual night of drinking and driving.  People who
drink will drink regardless,  we dont't want them to stop drinking (no way) just stay the hell
away from the steering wheel PLEASE!!!!!  If you're going to drink, don't
go out driving around, stay home and play "Dont Drink & Drive" the board game, have your
family and friends sleep over or call a cab.  So if you're going to drink by
all means have some fun (this game is all you need) and learn something at the same time.
This is a game and it's lots of fun, but drinking and driving is a serious
isssue and is not funny at all.  This game does not encourage or condone drinking and
driving but rather shows you all the negatives about it,  getting into car
accidents, getting a DWI
going to jail, getting cut off the road , etc....  Please, everyone who plays this game, get the
message!!  If you're ever going to drink and drive I just hope it's while
playing this game.  Have lots of fun, I hope you all enjoy this game, if you have a party and
play this game make sure you invite me,  heheheheheheheh , be safe,
love ya,
http://www.drinkingfun.com

Your buddy from New York,

Richie Chille- (chillewilly@coolemail.com)

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. per section 301, paragraph (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/s771index.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the
subject line.