Re: [seul-edu] Hello from Crosswords for Linux maintainer

On Sun, 9 Apr 2000, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

>I'm the main/only one programmer and kingpin of Crosswords for Linux.
>A programm reported in report #13 of seul-edu.
>The programm itself is in
>http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/cruolinux.htm

I am impressed!

>Just, I'd like to know your opinion about this problem I have:
>people doesn't send me lists of words for doing Crosswords

There probably need to be more reminders of this on  web-pages,
with clear instructions...

For example, if I am about to translate into Russian what do  I
need to change, etc?

*

By the way, there is a crossword generator called  "cwc"  which
could make generation of crosswords easy. Have  you  tried  it?
(Unfortunately it doesn't support too many non-english chars  -
that's why I am asking).

>Probably this is the sort of help easier that anyone can provide
>to any project, just "raw" help with no previous knowledge, almost
>effortlessly.

I could advertize your effort in relcom.education usenet  group
and some others, where there are lots of active readers.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Sunday, April 09, 2000 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0