[seul-edu] Comdex

I apologize for my lack of activity lately, I took a night job
to be able to pay for going to ComDex in Chicago, and it's taken all my
computer time away.

The good news is that I will be in Chicago for ComDex.  I will spending
most of my time in Chicago with my family (sort of a vacation/educational
experience thing).

If there is anyone from this list that will also be in Chicago I would
very much like to get together face to face with them and discuss/work on
the kidsgames project and/or related projects.

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Kids Games Project Coordinator