Re: [seul-edu] Crosswords for Linux Backtracking recursive crossword generator

One last detail.  Would it be much harder to have the
numbers outside the puzzle table and use 11 instead of 1
again to number the clues?

Bill

Quoting Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>:

> I'm the current maintainer of Crosswords For Linux
> http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/cruolinux.htm
>
> And I'm the process of releasing all the generators
and filters.
> I've finished the translation of the generator, which
may be
> interesting for many of you , it's only 400 lines code
and
> fast enough :
>
> http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/cruo/genaut.py
>
> It's runnable, it doesn't need threads, nor other
special libraries
> nor data, just download and : python genaut.py
>
> Comments/improvements are welcome!
>
> MGA
>

> Regards/Saludos
> Manolo
> www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html
/texpython.htm
> /pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm
>
>   As the poet said, "Only God can make a tree" --
probably because it's so
> hard to figure out how to get the bark on. -- Woody
Allen

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>