[seul-edu] LinuxCanada

SEUL/edu will have a booth at LinuxCanada in Toronto, May 15-18, and
Pete and I will be giving a seminar on Linux in education on the 18th
from 2:30-3:45 PM.  We had hoped to have a few more SEUL/edu folks there
than just us, but for various reasons the people we knew of who wanted
to attend had to cancel.  If anyone on this mailing list is interested
in attending and helping out at the booth, please email me privately.
Pete and I will be happy to help you find lodging if necessary.  We're
hoping to have SEUL/edu T-shirts made up, so if you come and help you
may find yourself the recipient of one of these rare collector's items!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just