Re: [seul-edu] Not too quiet :-)

SilviaO DiBlasio escribió:

> Hi, my name is Silvia Di Blasio and I´m a
> Computer-Science teacher in Valencia, Venezuela (South
> America).

More or less close, i'm in Colombia :)

> I have 10 machines with Mandrake 7.0 and Windows in
> the same disk (6Gb each one) and I´m beginning in this
> stuff of OpenSource and Linux.

Here are 12 linux-only stations and a server

> My students are very happy and they want to learn
> Linux and its applications.

Here they're more entusiastic about online chats (!)

> I´m making a survey here in my country and in some
> others countries of Latin America about the use of
> Linux in Education and the level of Technology
> Integration in general.

Well, i can forward you the original message i sent to
the list, or you can get it from the archives

> After this survey I would like to begin an "Linux in
> Education" movement in South America.

I'd join it, that's for sure

> I need ideas, help and suggestions, and if you know
> about other people doing this in my region, please
> tell them to contact me.

I'm not exactly in your region, but...

> Forget my English, it´s not my primary language.

Not mine either :)