[seul-edu] question about cvs

I'm trying to set up gperiodic to use cvs.  On moria.seul.org, I've
tried using a CVSROOT of :local:/home/cvspsrv/cvsroot, but I the
following error message:

  cvs import: Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file
  cvs [import aborted]: /home/cvspsrv/cvsroot/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied

Is this the correct CVSROOT?  If not, can someone let me know what I
should be using as a CVSROOT?  Also, where should I check gperiodic in?
Under the edu branch?  Or some other?

Thanks,
Kyle

   Of course power tools and alcohol don't mix.  Everyone knows power tools
   aren't soluble in alcohol...      -- Crazy Nigel