[seul-edu] Linux + Apache - Student Administration System

    Hi, I'm a new member to the list.

I'm the lead software developer for Infinite Campus.  We provide a district-wide web-based student information systems for k-12 schools.  Our current product was developed for Win NT-SQL Server - ASP, but we are completely converting it to Java to run on Linux - Apache+Tomcat + several other Apache XML projects.

Right now we are in a couple dozen districts in Minnesota, and we've been around for about 3 years.

Our product offering is:
+Full featured Student Information system
+Special Ed
+Graphical Scheduler w/ a combo optimization loader
+MN state reporting and grad standards

I'd give a URL, but we are a small (but rapidly growing) company and can barely keep up with demand as it is :-)

Dave Frankson