[seul-edu] Installfest scheduled.

Hi,

We Have an InstallFest scheduled for May 12, 2001.

The Location is :

Bill's Computer Services
2734 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA
95204

Time is tenatively set to run from 13:00 to 18:00

Contact Phone:
209-933-0800

Contact Person:
Bill Ries-Knight

Contact E-mail
brk@slip.net

If you would like to provide any assistance to this effort, we would be
thankful.  We are looking for possible miscellaneous collateral to pass
out.  The location in Stockton is on a major north south artery with
lots of traffic driving by at a sedate 30mph.  The actual InstallFest
will take place in a nice tree shaded courtyard.

Thank you for your assistance.