Re: [seul-edu] Installfest scheduled.

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:12:50 -0700 (MST)
Harry McGregor <micros@azstarnet.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Jay Sun wrote:
>

> > I will show up to help you do some install. I have several debian CD's
> > ( pirated copy).
>
> Ok, this sounds strange but "HOW THE HECK to you pirate Debian CDs?"

Easy: you sell them for a lot of money, or you just modify them and don't distribute the source for your modifications, or you remove the licence agreement...

Hey, guys, Free software is not public domain software! If piracy is non-respect of the author's will (as stated in the licence), then it's easy to pirate it...

--
Thomas Tempé

Du 22 au 28 avril, participez à la SEMAINE SANS TELE!
Pouvez-vous encore vous arrêter?
http://www.antipub.net