Re: [seul-edu] Seul-edu list for California, or international audience ?

> > I don't mean to carp, but when I signed up for the Seul list, I was looking
> > for a discussion of Linux and education that applies to an widespread
> > (international) audience. In the past few days, my mailbox has been flooded
> > with postings about a particular LUG's installfest that is several thousand
> > miles from where I live.  It sounds like a good event, but something that
> > should be discussed on a Stockton-LUG list, not the SEUL list.
>
> Just keep watching, Jonathan.  There are folks from around the world on this
> list, and the discussions reflect that.  In the meantime, do you have any
> questions you want to raise for us to talk about?

Actually, though I agree this is becoming a bit much, the idea of an
installfest was new to me and I'm glad to have heard of it...now we
just need to figure out how to implement this in a somewhat lower
population density than the US ?-)