Re: irc Re: [seul-edu] Occasional re-announcement

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, jeremy hunsinger wrote:

> I actually agree.  I think that irc is underutilized in this area and
> could posit a line of development in which irc could could tied more
> directly into development efforts by implementing a shared window.
> Imagine xtreme programming via an irc shared window, switching back and
> forth from chat to a dev environment, mmmm the possibilities.

I designed an extension of IRC for ircbot oriented to programming.
That is IRC as a utility to programm in group:
http://teachicr.on.openave.net

It intended to be used in schools too.
The project is the (usual) "frozen" state of most of my projects.

I agree irc is the future , it's underestimated...

---
Manolo
http://metagraf.seul.org
http://spain.50g.com