[seul-edu] SEUL.org banner location and use.

As of 5 minutes ago the SEUL.org banner is here at my office in
California.

I will be using it for the installfest on May 12, but will not need it
again until LWE at the end of August.  If you are willing to represent
SEUL or SEUL-edu, and wish the awesome honor and responsiblity for
having an *official* banner, let me know, and I will send it to you.
(Due to customs and export issues, keeping it in North America is
probably best at this time.)

We just need to keep track of it and use it where we can.

Comments?

Bill