Re: [seul-edu] Easy-to-use gradebook software

Hi,

Years ago I wrote a pascal based program called Grading (imaginative
huh?), and it is freely available at:

http://www.wa1.quik.com.au/anpeck/programs/grading.pas

...'though you will need to compile it to work on your computer.  I can
supply you with a binary for windoze or linux if there is enough interest.
I updated the program using Java a few years ago and you can find this
version at:

http://www.wa1.quik.com.au/anpeck/grading/Grading.html

Originally a shareware product, I've been thinking about making it
available gratis as well.  Response from this group will determine if that
happens!

Cheers - AP